Automatic strapping with uncompromising performance
Sliding vertical strapping machine with open frame and rail drive
A special sliding automatic strapping machine with an open frame and rail drive is intended mainly for strapping palletized shipments on special production lines (e.g. for the concrete industry). The open construction of the strapping frame enables the enter of the strap above the level of the conveyor and the transport of pallets using roller conveyors.
Palletized shipments enter the machine stored lengthwise, are suspended in one position during the entire strapping process, and the strapping machine moves autonomously to the individual points at which the shipment is to be vertically strapped thanks to the motorized drive.
In this case, the strapping process achieves the highest efficiency and does not limit other ongoing operations dependent on the movement of products or shipments along the conveyor line of the production line, as the palletized shipment does not need to be positioned by the conveyor for each strapping point after entering the machine.
Quality German strapping head GS41
We install a high-quality German strapping head GS41 in all automatic strapping machines of our production.
The ingeniously developed construction of strapping machines enables the smallest distance between pallets on the conveyor of 600 mm and the application of the strap with extreme accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm.
More than 120 completed installations
We have already manufactured and installed more than 120 automatic strapping machines for our customers, which we also provide regular maintenance and service for.
Key features of the strapping machine
- Automatic strapping of palletized goods in the vertical direction
- Variable strapping position relative to the conveyor
- Can be integrated into most production and industrial lines
- Robust construction
- Open strapping frame with retractable strapping bayonet
- Quality German strapping head GS41
- Fast and precise application of the strap with an accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm
- The smallest distance between taped shipments is 600 mm
- System for fixed vibration welding of strap
- Continuously adjustable tape tension in a wide range of 100 – 4500 N
- Programmable control panel with the possibility of manual control of strapping sequences
- Belt drive movement of the strapping head
- PP / PET strap dispenser
- Guaranteed service and availability of spare parts
Optional strapping machine configuration
- Three-part signal light including low strap detection
- Data interface
- Safety guards
- Conveyor systems
- Customized color according to RAL-scale
- Custom designed accessories according customer needs or kind of strapped packages
|Kind of strapping machine||Vertical with an open strapping frame and rail drive|
|Strapping direction||Vertical strapping|
|Strap material||PP / PET|
|Strap width||12 / 16 / 19 mm|
|Tension force||100 - 4500 N|
|Sealing type||Friction weld seal|
|Strapping speed||approx. 15 seconds / cycle|
|Strap feeding speed||4 m / sec.|
|Control system||SIEMENS S7/1200|
|Power supply||3x 400 V / 50 Hz, 2.5 kW|
Other versions of the automatic strapping machine VERTICAL STRAPPER
Production of packaging and strapping lines
We produce automatic packaging and strapping lines that ensure the full preparation of any goods for shipping - application of an advertising overlay film, wrapping a pallet in stretch film, horizontal strapping of a pallet, vertical strapping of a pallet - all this with installation in a conveyor network, a design tailored to your needs and spatial availability of your premises.
Development of packaging technologies and accessories for packaging lines
We also develop and manufacture packaging technologies and accessories for special packaging or strapping applications that solve various specific problems related to the nature of the packaged goods, e.g.:
- automatic film perforator to prevent condensation and protect goods from deterioration during transport or long-term storage,
- system for the application of protective edges that protects fragile goods during strapping on a pallet,
- lateral or transverse press for pressing soft or unstable products before strapping, etc.