We are looking for a responsible and manually skilled employee to join our expanding team as a Warehouse Operative.
Job description, powers and responsibilities
- handling of goods,
- physical receipt and dispensing of goods,
- printing of delivery notes, printing of shipping labels,
- handling of VZV,
- organisation of delivery of goods to customers,
- storage of goods,
- maintaining order in the warehouse.
- single-shift operation on weekdays Mon – Fri, 7:30 – 16:00,
- stable work in a dynamically developing society,
- professional trainings,
- social events (teambuilding, company parties, trips…),
- social fund contributions,
- technical means for efficient work performance.
The position is suitable for candidates with education
- high school with graduation,
- post – secondary / higher vocational education.
- English – Intermediate (B1)
- Microsoft Outlook – Advanced,
- Microsoft Excel – Basics,
- Microsoft Word – Basics.
Position suitable for a graduate
Personality prerequisites and skills
- Working with the computer,
- Forklift licence,
- communicative, responsible, skilled, willing to work overtime.