What are cookies and what is the reason for their use
We use the following types of cookies:
- First-party relational to ensure the proper functioning of the website (stored from the domain of this site, valid until the end of the session),
- First-party persistent to ensure the functionality of the website (stored from the domain of this website, with a time-limited validity),
- Third-party persistent to ensure the functionality of websites (cookies for YouTube, Facebook) and for traffic analysis (cookies for Google Analytics), the validity of which is defined by a third party.
Cookies are stored for a limited time and the data stored in them are anonymized and do not have the character of “personal data”.
Cookies are used for:
- Improving the comfort of using this website (eg re-login based on a stored encrypted identifier)
- ensuring the functionality of some parts of the web application (eg identification of a shopping or inquiry basket for an unauthenticated visitor),
- traffic analysis or to store your SafeSearch preferences, which are used to select relevant ads.
By using this website, you agree to the creation of cookies, which are created automatically on your device for the above purpose. The creation of cookies is also conditioned by the settings of the web browser, which usually has the creation of cookies enabled by default.
Please note that disabling cookies in your browser may limit the functionality of this website.