Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on the protection of personal data and amending of certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”), we would like to state that our website https://wrent.sk/ uses cookie technology.
Identification data and contact details of the operator
|Title:||W rent, s. r. o.|
|Seat:||Č. d. 277, 018 15 Prečín, Slovenská republika; prevádzka: Priemyselný areál Považských strojární, 017 01 Považská Bystrica, Slovenská republika|
|Represented by:||Jozef Kľúčik; Milan Lednický|
|Tel. contact:||042 4321 231|
What are cookies and what is the purpose of their use
These are small text files with content in the form of a short alphanumeric string, stored directly on the terminal device of the visitor of our website (on the hard disk or in the operating memory).
The Operator declares that he will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not contravene the Act on OOÚ and the Regulation.
Identification of recipients, if any
Recipients who process cookie data are:
- Meta Platforms, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
Types of cookies processed
- Necessary (functional) Technical cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. These are mainly used to store your products in the cart, display your favorite products, set your preferences and purchasing process. We do not require your consent to use technical cookies, but we process them based on our legitimate interest. You can set your browser to block or notify you of such files. However, in this case, some parts of our website may not work properly.
- Marketing (analytical and advertising) Marketing cookies include analytical cookies, personalized cookies and advertising cookies. Analytical cookies allow us to measure the performance of our websites and our advertising campaigns. We use them to determine the number of visits. We process data obtained through these cookies without the use of identifiers that point to a specific website user. Personalized and advertising cookies can be set on our website through our advertising partners. These companies can use them to profile your interests and display relevant ads on other websites. They do not store personal information directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and the device with which you connect to the Internet. If you do not enable these cookies, you will not see targeted advertising.
Cross – border transfer of personal data outside the EU
There is no cross-border transfer of personal data to third countries outside the European Economic Area. This only happens if you consent to the storage of cookies for marketing. In this case, your personal information will be transferred to the U.S., to Google LLC, the provider of Google Analytics, which the operator uses to measure traffic and activity on the operator’s website, and Google Ads, which the operator uses to customize the advertising offered. and to Meta Platforms, Inc., whose services are used to tailor the advertising offered to the customer’s interests and social networking, and to Microsoft, whose services are used to store user preferences in the browser, set up personalized ads, analyze site and operational purposes.
Information on the existence of automated decision-making (profiling)
The operator does not process personal data based on automated individual decision-making or perform profiling.
As the person concerned, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in cases where we use your cookies on the basis of your consent. You can revoke your consent in the settings of your web browser or by changing the settings via the “Cookie settings” link in the footer of the website.
Filing a motion to initiate proceedings resp. complaint to the supervisory authority
As the person concerned, you have the right to file a proposal or complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, https://dataprotection.gov.sk, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. number: +421/2/32313214; E-mail: statny.dozor.pdp.gov.sk .