SIAT OneWrap is a reliable foundation for everyone
The SIAT OneWrap semi-automatic wrapping machine is an affordable device for wrapping pallet shipments in stretch film , suitable for small and medium-sized operations . Thanks to the method of wrapping on a rotating turntable, each pallet is ready for dispatch in a short time and with minimal operator effort .
The redesigned design allows the machine to be assembled and put into operation in a short time . Therefore, it is not a problem to simply disassemble the machine if necessary ( folding column construction ) and move it to another required place during operation. The advantage is the handling openings for the forklift in the base of the machine.
A low price does not mean a necessary compromise in quality!
Thanks to the clear control panel, the machine is easy to operate and has a number of useful functions as standard . However, we also offer a wide range of optional accessories for the SIAT OneWrap model range, thanks to which it is possible to make the entire packaging process as efficient as possible.
TIP: Consult us on your request for packaging technology and we will recommend the best solution for your needs.
Models on offer
- SIAT OneWrap – Turntable wrapping machine for stretch film
- SIAT OneWrap Stainless Steel version – Turntable wrapping machine for stretch film, stainless steel version ( suitable for the food industry )
- 5 packing modes :
- Automatic mode “Packing only upwards “,
- Automatic mode “Packing up and down “,
- Automatic mode “Packaging only upwards with a pause for laying the overlay film”,
- Automatic mode “Packing up and down with a pause for laying the overlay film”,
- Manual mode.
- Control panel with the possibility of programming ( memory for parameters of 10 packaging processes ).
- Clear digital display showing adjustable parameters of the packaging process (rotation speed, number of revolutions, film tensioning force, number of film rewinds, level for laying the top cover film, …) as well as status codes of the packaging process.
- Belt mechanism for moving the trolley with foil.
- Photocell for pallet height detection.
- The packaging process can be suspended at any time, e.g. for the application of protective edges.
- Turntable locking mechanism when loading / unloading a packaged shipment.
- The tilting column allows easy handling when moving the machine.
- Forklift handling handles.
- Independently adjustable speed of movement of the trolley with the foil and the speed of rotation of the turntable – the possibility of creating reinforcing covers, adapting the packaging of the upper part of the pallet for laying the covering foil.
- Turntable diameter: 1500/1600/1800/2200 mm (machine configuration on request)
- Machine length: 2265/2415/2565/2965 mm (machine configuration on request)
- Machine height: 2422/2722 mm (machine configuration on request)
- Designed for stretch films with dimensions: 500 x 300 mm / 76 mm (width X diameter / tube diameter)
- Maximum pallet height: 2100/2400 mm (machine configuration on request)
- Maximum weight of packaged shipment: 2000 kg
- Different configurations of the trolley with foil – according to the functionality and method of application of stretch foil:
- Mechanical brake M ,
- Electromagnetic brake FM ,
- Motorized LP preload (200/240%),
- Mechanical pre-tensioning SM (30/60/90%),
- EM mechanical brake (economy version).
- Different configurations of the rotary packaging machine:
- Turntable with access ramp ,
- Turntable with integrated weight ,
- Recessed turntable in the floor,
- Turntable with a cut-out for the entry of a pallet truck .
Optional machine configuration
Foil trolleys according to functionality and method of application of stretch film
Rotary packaging machine configurations
Packaging machine system configurations
|Packaging material – foil – width||500 mm|
|Packaging material – foil – diameter||300 mm|
|Packaging material – foil – tube diameter||76mm|
|Power supply (1Ph)||220 / 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power supply (3Ph + N)||380 / 415V, 50/60 Hz|
|Machine width (according to configuration)||1500/1650/1800/2200 mm|
|Machine length (according to configuration)||2265/2415/2565/2965 mm|
|Machine height (according to configuration)||2422/2722 mm|
SIAT OneWrap – Configurations according to maximum pallet dimensions (L x W x H)
|Turntable diameter||Foil trolleys||Maximum load capacity|
|Ø 1500 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||2400 kg|
|Ø 1650 mm||–||1200 x 1000 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 1000 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 1000 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 1000 x 2100/2400 mm||2400 kg|
|Ø 1800 mm||–||1200 x 1200 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 1200 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 1200 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 1200 x 2100/2400||2400 kg|
|HS Ø 1500 mm||–||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 x 800 x 2100/2400 mm||1200 kg|
|Ø 2200 mm||–||1500 x 1500 x 2100/2400 mm||1500 x 1500 x 2100/2400 mm||1500 x 1500 x 2100/2400 mm||–||2400 kg|
SIAT OneWrap – Configurations / Accessories
|Turntable diameter||Rotary recessed frame||Photocell for detection of black foil / colored objects||Panel heating||Turntable with integrated weight|
|Ø 1500 mm||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Ø 1650 mm||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Ø 1800 mm||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|HS Ø 1500 mm||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Ø 2200 mm||–||Available||Available||–|