The TP-202 desktop strapping machine will ensure perfect fixation of your products by strapping.
The TP-202 strapping machine is a semi-automatic table strapping machine with manual loading of the strapping machine. The PP binding tape is joined by heat sealing from the underside of the strapped object. The strapping machine is mobile and can be easily moved to the desired location during operation. The frameless construction allows you to strap any objects that can be placed on the worktop of the strapper.
The TP-202 strapping machine is suitable for operations with basic requirements. TP-202 is popular for its reliability and advantageous price. The TP-202 strapping machine has GS and CE.
- simple operation
- electronic regulation of the length of the ejected tape
- mechanical regulation of tape tensioning
- simple construction made of durable materials
- stainless steel worktop that is not limited by a frame
- advantageous price and reliable operation
Description of the function and use of the strapping machine
We place the packaged product on the worktop of the machine. Manually wrap the tape around the product and insert it into the hole in the worktop. As soon as the machine detects the tape, it starts tightening it with a preset force. The machine then welds the tape, cuts it and ejects the preset tape length for the next strapping cycle.
TP-202 strapping machine control panel
- main switch 0-I
- regulation of the length of the extended binding tape “LENGHT”
- cutting the tape or incorrect strapping “RESET”
- quick release of the “FEED” binding tape
- regulation of the tightening force of the strap – by a wheel in the rear part of the strapping machine
|Type of binding tape||PP (polypropylene)|
|Type of tape connection||Heat weld|
|Tape width||6-15.5 mm|
|Tightening force||15-45 kg|
|Strapping speed||about 30 cycles per minute|
|Working height||760-930 mm|
|Adjusting the tightening force||Yes|
|Tape ejection setting||Yes|
|Floor plan of the machine||902 x 586 mm|
|Machine weight||85 kg|
|Power supply||220 V, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH|